- Protect Encinitas from excessive development while providing state-mandated lower income units. Defend Proposition A and restore local control over zoning and development.
- Protect our environment through saving open space, restoring the tree canopy, promoting native plants, and reducing green-house gas emissions.
- Protect public safety. Ensure public safety and reduce crime. Address homelessness both locally and regionally. Improve medical and fire response times and ensure wildfire safety.
- Improve traffic.Keep traffic flowing on main arterials and out of our neighborhoods.
- Ensure a healthy business environment.Support our local businesses and encourage a broad mix of restaurants, stores and services.
Paid for by Friends of Bruce Ehlers for Encinitas City Council 2022, FPPC#1448196